What if Christmas Looked Different this Year?

My 1st Christmas. Christmas 2004.
Sure I celebrated Christmas from the age 18 to 30. 12 years.
But at age 30, it was a whole new ball game.
See it was the summer of 2004 that I found Christ.
So in 2004 CHRIST was in my CHRISTmas!
Christmas looked different for me that year, and has every year since.

I ask you the question this Christmas...

What if Christmas Looked Different For You This Year?

Will it really be different if I ask Christ in to my Christmas this year?
Yes, Really!
Will I really feel different if I ask Christ in to my Christmas this year?
Yes, Really!
Will things really begin to change for me if I ask Christ in to my Christmas this year?
Yes, Really!

Will this be the year you BELIEVE?
Will this be the year you accept the gift, He wants to give you this year?

What gift?
The gift of life.  The gift of forgiveness for ALL your sins.
The gift of salvation. The gift of eternity.
The gift of truth. The gift of love.
The gift of acceptance.  The gift of comfort.
The gift of peace.  The gift of hope, a living hope.
The gift of Him.

Let this Christmas be the Christmas you put Christ in your CHRISTmas.
Let this be the year 2011 that you put Christ in your life from this day forward and FOREVER!

If you are ready, and you want the time to be now, and you want to accept and receive His gift.


Please pray this prayer.


Dear Jesus,
Today is the day, I come to you and ask you to forgive me for all my sins. I want to be better and do better.
I want you to come in and be apart of my life, be my life.  I ask you to take over.
I've tried but I can't do it anymore, I need you, a Savior to save me, from this pit I've been in way to long.
Lord, please reveal truth to me.  See, I thought I was in "the truth", but now I'm confused and I have been for so long.  I have believed so many wrong things far to long.   Please, please show me The Truth your Truth! I need your help to sort through all of this.  I'm afraid, please protect me. Please save me.
Today I accept and proclaim you as LORD, over all the earth and LORD over my life.
I believe you God that you came by way of a virgin birth and that you died and rose for my sins.
I believe that you are alive, and in heaven waiting to return someday.
Please Lord, I accept your gift, your precious gift of life.
Thank you for dying on the cross for me.
I love you Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!








If this is the first time you prayed this prayer, please let me know.
I would like to get in contact with you and pray with you.
Please click on the Mail tab and send me a message and I will be sure to get in contact with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment