Consuming Emotions

Are you lonely?
I am with you each and every day... Matthew 28:20 ISV

Are you afraid?
"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid."  John 14:27 NLT

Are you anxious or worried?
Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
Isaiah 54:10 NIV

Are you angry, seeking revenge?
"I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD. 
Romans 12:19 NLT

Are you still being judged?
I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Ezekiel 18:30 NIV

Has your family failed you?
He will not fail you nor forsake you until all the work for the service of the house of the LORD is finished. 1 Chronicles 28:20 NASB

Are you feeling weak and defeated?
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.
Exodus 14:14NIV

Our emotions and feellings are merely that.  They are neither right nor wrong.
However, how we act upon our feelings is where the trouble lies.

What is stealing your hope, your joy, your sleep, your life?
What is consuming you, controlling you?
Cast it ALL every bit of it on the Lord!

Be honest maybe for the first time in your life.  Tell him what trips you up every single time.
Tell him your worries, your struggles.
He's waiting............................................Just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment