Who Plays Down the Veracity of God?

Definition of ve·rac·i·ty:
Habitual truthfulness: "his veracity and character". Devotion to the truth - Accuracy.
-Webster Dictionary-

In my findings.....Jehovah's Witnesses play down the veracity of God.

You may be thinking/saying like my daughter did: "Wow that's pretty BOLD, pretty out there, in your face, Mom!"
I guess if you are on the side of the Jehovah's Witness.
If you are a Believer, a Christian, a Born Again Christian, you may be on the side of Christianity.

This is about TRUTH!  This is  about the FACTS!
This is  about the EVIDENCE!

Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. John 14:10,11 NIV
 
There does come a point in time where you have to choose! 
There is a time where you do have to get off the fence!
There will come a time, a place in your life, and you make a choice, which way will I go? Whom shall I choose? What am I going to believe? Who am I going to believe in?
 
Really the black and white of it is, no wait let me re-word that.
Truth be told, it's more about the Black, White and RED of It!
Red-His blood shed for me the sinner.

I know your out there...
Afraid, confused, scared, alone, ashamed, judged, so extremely fearful, angry, bitter.
Thinking:"Frankly I really don't care, I really don't care anymore that was so long ago." But I know you have that heavy cloud over your shoulder.

You might be a child of a parent who was a Jehovah's Witness and say, "Well I'm not really affected by it, my parent/parents were out of it before it had an impact on my life."
You might be the child of a parent who is still very active as a Jehovah's Witness.  You grieve the loss of your mom, or dad, or siblings.  You long to have relationship with them, but know that you absolutely can't, not under your current way of living.
You might be the parent, condemning yourself for the choices you made for your family while you were a Jehovah's Witness.

I was YOU! I am YOU!  I have felt every bit of those emotions and many more.
But because of Jesus' blood I can type out these black and white facts and know they are covered in Christ precious blood. I am hear to tell you.
My complete devotion is to the Veracity of God!
I am not hear to debate, or defend.
The Lord defends:
For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien...   Deuteronomy 10:17,18 NIV

So it is right that I should feel as I do about all of you, for you have a special place in my heart. You share with me the special favor of God, both in my imprisonment and in defending and confirming the truth of the Good News. Philippians 1:7 NLT

We all have a new hope offered to us, if you would so choose to receive it, accept it, believe it.

Here in this little blog world; you will find truth from His word.  Not altered or manipulated  in any way.  I challenge you, seek it out for yourself.  My devotion is first and foremost to Christ, and then my devotion is to you, the reader to show you Truth from Lies. Beauty from Ashes.

I will not Play Down the Veracity of God!
I will speak Truth in Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment