Ephesians 1:19-22a

19"I pray that YOU will begin to understand
 the incredible greatness of his power for us who BELIEVE him.
  This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead
 and seated him in the place 
of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms. 
21 Now he (Christ) 
is far above
ANY ruler 
or authority
 or power
or leader
or ANYTHING
else in this world or in the world to come. 
22 And God has put all things under the authority of Christ..."
[Capitalization, Boldness and Italics added for emphasis]

When the torment begins in my mind.
My opposers.
The accusers of my past.
The ones who want to call me out or pull me aside.
When the enemy; Satan
 wants to tell me that persecution will come at me from every side.
And it will; that persecution will come.

I say the words Jesus said;
"Get out of here, Satan!"
and he leaves.
{Matthew 4:10}

There is not a 
Charles Taze Russell
or a 
Joseph Franklin Rutherford
or a 
Governing Body
or a
Circuit Overseer
or an
Elder
or a 
Ministerial Servant
or a 
Regular Pioneer
or a 
Family Member;

ALL who are
conducting under the spirit of Satan 
from my past that has 
power
or authority
over me today!

I am going forward in faith

*

believing and trusting what Jesus said;


"I tell you The Truth, 
anyone who believes in me
 will do the same works I have done, 
and even greater works..."
John 14:12


Jesus is 
the way
"THE TRUTH"
and 
the life.
John 14:6


[Boldness, Capitalization, Italics and Underlining added for emphasis]

*Image taken from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment