It's All Redeemed

Yes I am a former Jehovah's Witness.
Yes I am disfellowshiped.
If you are a former Jehovah's Witness, or are a disfellowshiped Jehovah's Witness
 You know ALL of what that entails. 
Sooner or later you get to a point where you stop asking the "Why's" and the "How can they" or "Could they's?" 
You have the answers to the questions of what it is they believe and why they believe it.
 You know what they (Jehovah's Witnesses) put there
faith and hope in.
How?
Because we are the people who have lived it, breathed it, and walked it out day to day, month to month, year to year, and turned in our reports for it.
 You may be like me where I have more years that I have lived my life as  a Jehovah's Witness
verses
living my life and years NOT as a Jehovah's Witness.
 By that I mean:
  I was a Jehovah's Witness from birth to age 18.
Which ='s.
18 years as a Jehovah's Witness.
 Age 18 to 30.
Which ='s.
12 years lost.
 I was angry, I was hurt, I asked the
"Why's", the "How can they", and "How could they's?"
I would have to say that anytime in those given years if I had to make a decision, based on blood issues, heaven, any one of the multitude of manipulated truths from the bible, I would of fell back on what I was taught to believe as truth. 
Age 30 to 37.
Which ='s.
7 years born again! 
(Read the story of Nicodemous in John Chapter 3)
No longer lost, but found. No longer judged, but forgiven. 
No longer angry, but joyful!
Luke 15:4-7 NIV, 1 Corinthians 4:5 NIV, Psalm 30:11 NLT


  Every day I sit in awe of what God has revealed to me.  What he has shown me not only with my eyes but to my heart, the truth of his word.  How he as so delicately untangled the twisted lies I was forever thinking I would always believe.
Someone told me that it would take me the 18 years I was a Jehovah's Witness, those lost years, plus an additional 18 years, to retrain my brain to re-think differently, and lose all those old thought patterns.
Now I'm not very good at math but 18+18= 36.
 36 years to retrain my brain!
I believed that to be true, at the time I was told this.
 So o.k. I thought, here I go.  Brain let's retrain you!
Especially in those 12 years of being lost. I was ready for just about anything!
That means from age 30 (when I became born again) it would take me until I'm 66!
If I had to add those additional 12 years to that total above!
 (considering the math and the time!)
Forget it! No Hope for me!
That would've been my answer!

I share this with you today,
because God has been so good to me!

He out weighed that logic by a landslide.
He out mastered the psychologist.
He defied all odds.
He gave me back what was taken.
He took all the bad and made it good.
He sped up time for me when I needed it most and slowed down time for me when I needed it most.
He didn't have to wait on me,
but He did,
and for that I am forever thankful!
He delivered Me, and He will deliver you. If you let him.
He's offered me His wisdom.  He's given me  His strength to do things, and stand up for things that I NEVER thought I would be able to do.
He Redeemed Me! He Restored Me!
He is the One, when I needed answers, He gave them ALL  to me.

I know you have questions. 
  You might be at the stage of
 "Why's" and the "How can they" or "Could they's?" 
You might be at a place where you are questioning things about
 heaven, hell, the trinity, Christ, or the 144,000?
You might be at state of mind where you want absolutely nothing to do with religion!
You might preach, "It's how I live my life that matters, let my life speak for itself.
 I'm a good person, let God judge me."
There will come a day we will ALL stand in judgment for every single word that we have spoken.
There will come a day we will ALL  stand before God and give reason for EVERYTHING we've done.
 I know one thing for sure as being a former Jehovah's witness, you know with out a shadow of a doubt judgment day will come.
 Matthew 12:36 NIV,  Romans 2:16 NLT Romans 14:10 NIV

I have made every one of those statements.
I have asked everyone of those questions.
 I have been at every stage of the game.
 Because in all truth it is a game.
 To Satan!
  His day is made, when we still sit in question, and in doubt.  He enjoys the pride that exudes from us when we look to our self and the way we live our lives and think "Oh lets just let God be the judge on judgment day, and let him look at how I lived out my life."  
Really?
What are you going to do when your time has come, and your life is done and you have nothing you can stand on.
What will you say at that judgment throne?
 Do you really want to wait it out?
Wouldn't you want to be ready, and know NOW!
Know NOW the answers, to the questions.
Wouldn't you want to stand and already know the only things you can say are;
I Trusted Jesus, I Trusted Him.
I put my hope and trust in Jesus the Son of Man, the Son of God.
My Savior.  The One who delivered me from all the chaos, confusion, and questions.
The One who defended me when I was kicked down and knocked out.

Please know and understand this one truth if anything for today.
There was nothing I could do (works) to get His forgiveness.
It is by His grace I am forgiven, healed, redeemed, that I may walk with dignity with my head looking up at Him.
The One and Only, Holy One, Jesus.
Ephesians 2:8-9 NLT

If you seek Him you will find Him, but you have to seek Him with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13 NIV
Give Him all of your heart, not just pieces of it.
It's not a game to God.
It's about life. Eternal Life, for you with Him, its a promise.
1 John 2:25 ISV


This Post is in dedication to my brother Roger James Rein 
1964-2011


No comments:

Post a Comment